Saturday, March 01, 2008

BufBloPoFo...

A new challenge: To blogg once a day until the ides of March. Can you do it? Will it be meaningful or just jibberish. Mine is a bit of both. I have been thinking about all the things I should be blogging and will catch up on them as I try and complete this challenge.

Meaningful part: I will go to bed in 10 minutes to stick to my other goal but before I do I will give God's book a quick glance. When is the last time you've read the good book?

Jibberish: Raine is now 18 mos and saying some more words. Some only we can tell you what she is saying but she's trying! Reece is my knight in shinning armor, wait till you hear more about that...

3 comments:

Mike Garvey said...

Hi J! I think when it comes to jibberish and meaningful, there's a lot of overlap.

By the way, your fam is adorable...

shontell said...

ooh fun challenge. My goal is a mere once a week. I can stick with that one a little better. I have been good with reading my Bible. I am doing a study called Becoming a Woman of Prayer. I love it and highly recommend it for good, quick studying.

kris and mel said...

let's see...the last good book i read? hmmm...i read a lot of magazines, but i don't remember the last book. um, i read harry potter book 7 in july. does that count?