Saturday, March 08, 2008

Music

What kind of music are you into lately?

Lots of random, like always. I am really enjoying Colbie Caillet, John McLaughlin, & Goo Goo Dolls greatest hits. We always rock out to random kids songs in the morning on my way to the babysitter. Reece is really into the Lion King soundtrack. I just purchased the 101 Dalmations movie and it came with a CD full of dog songs. I can't wait to listen to that soon. The Easter bunny will need to drop that off. I have also been enjoying the musicality my girlfriends have added to their bloggs. I an eagerly awaiting for spring break so I can add some music to mine.

Side note: I had one of the best days with my kids today. Raine and I ran to Sam's Club and Walmart for the necessities. Yes, she is feeling much better. She ate a half banana and a whole bunch of soggy frosted flakes. At 10:15 Raine and I waited for Daddy and Reece at the rec center. They were running late because they went to Men's breakfast at our church. Reece jumped right onto the field and was very excited to play. I was glad Mo stayed to watch because Reece would come and sit down saying he was tired. He had fun but his attention span was a little off. We played on the play ground for a little while and then headed home. Our friends Ashlyn and Kaylee came over while their parents went house hunting. It was a super fun afternoon with four kids under the age of 4 in my home. Just as those friends were leaving our other friend Amaya came over. We left the house an hour later and surprised Amaya's mommy for her 30th b-day! It was a pretty small gathering but still so fun. We need to hang out with the Lucero's more often! Everyone sleeps while I blogg and catch up on my DVR watching. Last night I cleaned off 5, 60 minute shows. I bet I'll only get through one tonight!

2 comments:

kris and mel said...

i, too, am way into colbie caillat right now. i seriously love that cd. i'm also listening to lots of worship music. i should go find a christian bookstore & see if there's anything new i want to listen to.

shontell said...

Phil Whickam. I heart him oh so much. My favorite is Divine Romance. Plus all the music on my blog.