Friday, March 14, 2008

Where we were a year ago...

So I looked back at this time last year and here is what we were doing. http://joellehauguel.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

I was not into blogging for a few months. Just trying to live life with a 2 1/2 year old and 6 month old. LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER THIS MARCH!

I am on top of things now. My kids are more self sufficent and so stinkin cute! Next year I hope to be in the same place with a little less debt! Next spring break we are planning a cool family vacation. Not sure where yet, but someplace we haven't been.

Completed BufBloPoFo Class of 2008 with a 4.0; straight blogging for 14 days! Don't be alarmed of you don't see me a few days. But it is SPRING BREAK, so I'll probably have some funny stories to share. I hope to take Reece to see Horton Hears a Who, go to the Shark Reef and the Children's Musuem. I was going to head to Park City, Utah but Bri isn't there and Kara is working plus helping a friend move. Driving 7 hours in a car with a 3 year old and an 18 month isn't my idea of Spring Break either. So maybe we will go when Mo get's back from Mexico, doubt it though. Pray for my sanity while he's away. My son is already being a lil pill!

No comments: