Friday, March 07, 2008

Purse contents

BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 7: Open up your wallet/purse/backpack/hobo bag on a stick. What’s the one thing in there that no one else has in their wallet/purse/backpack/hobo bag on a stick? What’s been in there the longest, having never been used?

This should be good! At Christmas I got a new purse, bigger than the last, like a merge between the diaper bag and my hand bag. You can only imagine what is in there now.

An over stuffed wallet, no not overflowing with money just junk. A collection of pens, why? A few hair ties and one barrette for baby Raine. My ipod and it's earphones. A lip gloss, a chap stick and a lipstick. Random discount cards, library card and kid info cards. An envelope of recipes, coupons, & prescriptions. A pocket calendar to write down my daily stuff. A few different lollipops and a couple pieces of candy; smarties, mints & tic tacs. I have 3 of these flatten fruit things from the 2 lil girls that I ate school lunch with on Wednesday. They wanted me to take them home and give them to Reece and Raine. A muffin from breakfast this morning. Gummies. A cork from a bottle wine my hubby and I shared on our 7th anniversary. Change. My school keys. Lotion, tissues, and ... a DIAPER! No, no it's clean.

What's in your bag?

On a side note, please PRAY for my baby Raine. She has some type of flu bug. It started Weds afternoon and it still has her pretty weak and tired. She has only eaten some cheerios, applesauce and 3 teddy grahams. She looks so pale and thin. Raine usually has big rosey cheeks and is running around trying to keep up with her big brother. All she wanted to do yesterday was lay on my chest like when she was a newborn. I love cuddling with my lil ones when they are sick but I feel so bad for her. She just wants to be held by mama.

Reece is going to go to Men's Breakfast with Mo tomorrow morning. Then we will meet the boys at Reece's first soccer class. I think I am more excited than he is. Mo and I used to coach this age group when we first moved to Vegas. I'll share some pics and give you all the details tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jenene said...

Awww, sick babies is never fun! Poor Raine. I'll keep her in my prayers for a quick recovery!

shontell said...

Well, in my hobo hanky on a stick, I prefer to keep it simple: an orange, chapstick, some flint stone, and a cantene. My purse holds my store, atm, credit, and library cards, some misc. receipts, a free pass to the Nevada Museum of Art, chapstick, my phone, and a little change purse my friend sent me from Japan.
My computer bag, which goes with me too often holds my computer, and orange, index cards (used and otherwise), chapstick, a copy of Mix's Underground Lounge, headphones, and a couple broken pens. I see a strange love for oranges and chapstick.

kris and mel said...

i don't have the energy to list everything in my purse. but probably the most unusual thing i have in there are 3 miniature jars of honey. i should probably take those out some time, lol!