Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Me

What you might not know about me:

  • My husband and I are both Geminis. Both my kids are Virgos.
  • I played field hockey in college and was even a captain for 2 years.
  • I student taught in Ireland and can't wait to go back.
  • I have been teaching 11 years and have taught spec ed, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 4th grade & 5th grade.
  • I love road trips and vacationing on the east coast with friends and family.
  • I stood 8 feet away from Ty Pennington and yelled "MOVE THAT BUS"
  • My dream job would be staying home with my kids and going back to teaching when they go to school.
  • I wish lived closer to my family on the east coast.
  • I rock climb and can't wait to start up again since having kids.
  • I don't enjoy soaking in a relaxing bath but love a nice long hot shower.
  • I snore because I have the worst allergies.
  • I miss playing in the snow, but don't miss driving in it.
  • I have great friends who are my west coast family.
  • I go to a great church where I met most of those great friends.
  • I wore Birkenstocks in my wedding.
  • I dislike a lot of seafood and my hubby eats it once a week.
  • I love Saturdays when I can stay in my jammies and not have to leave my home.
  • I love to swim and enjoy teaching little ones how to do it!
  • I am tired and can't think of anything else.

Two more days of required posting...

No comments: