Friday, March 21, 2008

Park City Snow

We had such a great time relaxing at casa de Kara & Brian. It was just what I needed to get away from the to do list here at home. Reece loved playing in the snow. He jumped right into it the minute we got out of the car. He asked several times throughout our stay "Can we go outside and play mama?" I was in the middle of cooking us a yummy Italian meal when he asked to go play in the snow. The sun was getting close to setting so I had to stop what I was doing and go outside for one more snow angel! It was priceless. Raine hated the snow. She would look at me like, "Why did we come out here again?" She just kept saying Mama, Mama, Mama with her arms extended ready to be picked up. It was too cute. Dublin was hesitant but played well in the cold stuff. She loved seeing all of the other dogs. I think that is a requirement when you buy a house in PC, must own dog. Here are some funny pics of our great times with Aunt KarKa as Raine calls her.
Thanks for having us sis. We love and miss you already!



No comments: