Wednesday, March 05, 2008

PROCRASTINATE

BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 5: Everyone has an opinion on the correct way to hang toilet paper. What do you think too many people do wrong? Well, here’s your soapbox, participants. Take a stand and teach society something.

I can tell you a million things I do wrong that probably drive society crazy.

Turn around and deal with my 2 lil ones in the backseat while I am at a stoplight. Yes, I guess while I drive too.

Forget to use my blinker and sometimes wait in the right hand lane so I can zoom past the rest of the slow drivers. Yes, I feel bad when someone behind me is waiting to turn right and I am just sitting there.

Talk on my cell phone while driving. Who doesn’t?

Make my students use good manners by answering them “I don’t know, Can you go to the bathroom?”

Ask the Mormon missionaries if they would like to come in my home and hear about why I believe in Jesus Christ. They give me a really strange look, like I’m nuts and then they leave.

I could go on and on, but the biggest thing that I do to drive myself and those who try and work with me crazy is …. Drum roll please

PROCRASTINATE and boy does it make me anxious. If only I would start things when I say I’m going to life would be a lot less stressful!

Now, onto those report cards, hopefully :)

1 comment:

kris and mel said...

the correct way to hang toilet paper is over the top. everyone knows that. and too many people don't use their blinkers when driving (joelle!). and smokers who throw their cigarettes out their car windows---ugh!