Monday, March 03, 2008

Good Stuff

The challenge for today's blogg post was to talk about what good things happened to you today. Prepare yourselves my list is long...

Meaningful Part:

My son climbed in our bed at 5 am to snuggle and I was happy to have him.

Jessica Mass came to babysit on a minutes notice when I had 30 minutes until I needed to leave the house for work.

I was able to use the fast copier and get tons of stuff prepared for the week, just in case I am without a sitter again.

Jessica Mass took the kids to the park to play and didn't feel limited to staying in our home.

Jessie picked up my kiddos, took them to lunch and then her house to rest for the afternoon.

Jessie sent me a cute pic of Raine eating lemons.

Teaching went really well, the kids were awesome and we got a lot accomplished for a Monday.

Got to the dentist early enough to enjoy some peaceful magazine reading.

Glad to have such strong teeth that the dentist had a challenge filling my cavity:(

Thankful that it's only my second one. I haven't had to have one filled since I was a freshman in college.

Spoke with mom & dad in Florida, have been wanting to do that for awhile.

Bought a new sticky mat for my pilates class and some great books on clearance for the kids Easter baskets or our summer road trip.

Came home to hear my family talking, laughing and getting ready for a bath.

Got to snuggle with my sweet, clean smelling daughter because she refused to go to bed. We rocked for a few minutes and I thanked the Lord for moments like those.

Stretched my body at pilates class and realized I can do that more at my house now that I know what it involves.

Researched the medco prescription stuff I have been avoiding.

Watched October Road with the hubby and confirmed life is priceless; so find all of the good things that happen to you and don't waste time worrying about the other stuff!

2 comments:

shontell said...

I want to see pics of Raine vs. Lemons. I love those pictures. We gave Sam a lick and he ran far away from us lol. Yay for lots accomplished. We are trying.

kris and mel said...

good things that happened today:

hubby cooked dinner

the copies of the movie we wanted to rent at blockbuster were all gone, but they had one copy up at the front

starbucks & scrabble date with hubby

lots of tivo time tonite

re-runs of seinfeld