Monday, March 10, 2008

Random thoughts

No specific question to answer today just random thoughts.
Good ones indeed!
Before I begin, I must get my latest delicious dessert. 3 thin mint cookies mixed into mint chocolate chip ice cream. I'll also share some of my favorite funny pics of my beautiful kids. ENJOY:)







Finally finished report cards at 4pm today. Printed out each one (4 pgs each x 20) and then each one had some type of typo in the comments section. I guess that's what I get when I PROCRASTINATE!!

Raine is feeling much better and has her appetite back. She has also been enjoying the warm weather. She loved listening to Elmo sing in the car this morning.

Reece & Raine are spoiled lil ones who always seem to walk out of Target with something new in their hands. Today is was a .99 Spider man toothbrush. I tried to hide it in the cart for the Easter basket. No luck when the 3 yr old is sitting in the cart sifting through the goods. He also spotted the Elmo and Spider man Easter eggs. I am hoping to hide them away while he sleeps and maybe he'll forget about em. Doubt it.

Mo is about to go in the bathroom and shave his beard! HALLELUJAH!!! I asked him if he was going to help with the dishes, he said he was going to go do something better! PRAISE THE LORD his face will be smooth again! It's only been 4 months.

I think I'll go cuddle with that clean shavin' man o mine. Yum!






2 comments:

shontell said...

Mountain Mo, I am totally dissappointed. sigh. Never thought you would do it. You belong here man. Stop trying to fight it! My husband just took my three oldest and my nephew bouncing around in the Jeep. His Jeep is covered in an inch of dirt. They went hunting for a place to launch Tristan's rocket. They seem like they had a great time. I think he is making them all wash the jeep now lol.

Joelle said...

Yes, we know we belong there. If only we could seell our home! Oh boy is my mountain man a good looking clean cut kid now! ;)