Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Questions

BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 11: Answer these questions:

1. What is your favorite word? I'm not sure about favorite words, there are a lot of them out there. I'll have to think about that one a little bit more.

What is your least favorite word?
OOOOOO my good friends have a ton of these and I can’t wait to hear their comments on this one. I have a few like the vulgar ones for parts of a woman’s anatomy. Curse words grate on my nerves if used as a adjective in every sentence. My brother Matt does this when he's really annoyed with his ex-wife. Can’t really blame him. I have more problems with my students saying Can I, instead of May I. Does that count?

2. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Wow, good question? Days with nothing to do turns me on and allows me to feel free to create, pray or love. Those are few and far between but Spring Break is only 3 days away so hopefully I will be able to create. Mo's cologne ;)

What turns you off? Huh? Stinky smells & exhaustion, I guess?

3. What sound or noise do you love?
My kids voices saying mama. Rain drops gently tapping on my window. Waves crashing on the beach. My hubby whispering, I love you babe. The school bell ringing at 3:25. Birds chirping outside our my bedroom window. The palm trees that line my street behind my house blowing in the breeze. Music-all kinds-especially Dave Matthew Band in concert.

What sound or noise do you hate? Cars screeching and horns beeping. Babies or kids crying. Annoying yippee dogs who never stop barking. We seem to be neighbors with them everywhere we live. Kids talking after I said to be quiet and get to work. Any type of noise after a long week of work, remember I work with 20 students who want to talk rather loud all day long.

4. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Not sure about this one. I would love to be a photographer like my friends. I think I would like to work in anything that deals with creating, design, advertising, scrapbooking. Sometimes I consider teaching at the college level which would be pretty cool. That one is right at my finger tips, I just need my kids to grow up a little more. I would also like to be a Field Hockey coach, but also at the college level. Can’t do that on the west coast though!
A professional skier or surfer would be pretty cool too!

What profession would you not like to do? Anything on that dirtiest job show. Professional wrestling wouldn’t be too much fun either.

5. What is your favorite curse word? One of the worst ones in the book. F * # K! Said with enthusiasm over and over again!

6. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Welcome home! I love you my daughter, with his arms stretched wide open to embrace me with the biggest hug I have ever felt! You have been a good and faithful servant, come see your family. (Typed with tears streaming down my face.) I can’t wait to meet my Lord and Savior. Well, I’d like to wait until I have seen my kids grow into beautiful adults but if I were to die, I am ready.

Cool thoughts I rarely think about. Here are some for you.
If you could live anywhere in the world with money being no object, where would you live?
What is your dream vacation?
What's the best way to spend a lazy Sunday in the spring, summer, fall, & winter?

1 comment:

shontell said...

1.fave word- Tom Foolery
least fave word- schmear
2.turn ons- dirty talk, my husband in a white t-shirt, great pictures to scrap,cracking up laughter, a cannon xt...someday.
turn offs- my chubby tummy, dog farts, schwetty balls.
3.noises- piano, guitar and any acoustic music using these instruments, when I finally hear God's voice, anyone agreeing with me, toddler laughter
other noises- toddler tantrums, Addie calling me a dummie, someone telling me they have to move away when i want them to stay
4. profession- musical theatre or opera singer. Someday I might be a teacher heh.
anti-profession- anything to do with excriment or stinky smells
5. fave naughty word- I like to yell SON OF A NUTCRACKER. I am not much of a potty mouth. This one just cracks me up.
6. heaven- "I am ready to tell you the answers to all your questions including the mystery behind all that hair." Or "let me introduce you to the babies you thought you lost." I think about that one often. I bet those guys would have looked like me. :(