Thursday, March 13, 2008

TV

Boy do I love me some TV, but it sure is a waste of time. I miss my shows but don't mind this writer's strike too much. I can barely keep up with my DVR so when I have real TV to watch life gets stressful. Think I watch too much TV? Yeah, me too.

I am really missing my Grey's, Private Practice, and Desperate Housewives. I love House but Idol has taken over Fox so I won't be seeing that for another 11 weeks. I went back to watching cheesy teenage shows like One Tree Hill cuz nothing else was on. Not the biggest fan of reality TV but Mo and I are enjoying this season of American Idol. Oh and I enjoy Survivor, of which I need to go watch or at least DVR.

One more day...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay....I did not know you had a blog and I am so excited that I have another one to read! I too miss Grey's and Private Practice....ugh. Hope you are well cutie girl!

Joelle said...

Good to hear from you! Hope all is well with you! I'm on Spring Break can I redeam my birthday massage before me b-day is hear again! Thanks friend!