Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Year Ago...

HMM, I will have to look into this one. Well it took me 15 minutes of searching for my post. I am exhausted so I didn't do it the easy way. As for a year ago, I was talking about Spring Break, heading to Utah by myself with the kiddos since Mo was in Mexico. I did that and it was a blast! We had a ball and the kids did awesome on the drive. Our plan was to go somewhere fun this spring break, but we are not. :( We had the option of heading to Reno or camping in Zion, but we are going to stay home and spring clean our home. Mo isn't going to Mexico this year because he wants to clean out his garage and tie up loose ends. I am so ready for Spring Break, even if it means cleaning my house and purging way too much clutter! My parents will be here so that will be fun! Last year I talked about getting out of debt, that didn't happen but it is this year. I should have added that to my bragging list. We did our taxes tonight and we will put that money to our credit card debt. I am very excited about our quest to live debt free even if it stresses me out to no end. In a couple years it will be worth it and just think next year when I look back at this post I will be able to brag about how much more out of debt we are!!

No comments: