Friday, March 27, 2009

The Finale

BufBloPoFo Topic for DAY FOURTEEN:

So are you sad it’s almost done? Are you going to miss all of your fellow participants? Well, your assignment is to give us a farewell speech. I’m continually amazed that anyone decided to play along with the BufBloPoFo. I say you take it easy tomorrow for your last day and just post a quick “so long” to your fellow participants.

Mr. Michael Garvey esquire and creator of BufBloPoFo gave a grand farewell on his blog, one I will not be doing. I have truly enjoyed blogging everyday and will continue to blog as often as I can. I will continue reading my fellow participants blogs when I am bored and need something to do. I enjoy learning about my friends and their families members via Blogger, Typepad and Facebook. It's my reality TV fix.

I use my blog to communicate with my family on the east coast. I am not sure how many of them actually read it but I also use my blog as a diary. It is so much fun to go back and read about my kids and the things they have accomplished in their life so far. Thanks for reading about me and my chaos over the past 14 days and if you have a chance say a prayer for The Hauguel Family in Las Vegas, NV, we need as many as we can get.

No comments: