Saturday, March 14, 2009

BUFBLOPOFO ‘09

It is on! 14 straight days of blogging! Wow, not sure I need to be adding this to my to do list right now, but I am a team player. I loved this challenge last year and couldn't wait to do it again. So here I am, Joelle Hauguel born and raised in Marilla, NY and now residing in Las Vegas, NV with my hottie hubby Mo and two adorable kiddos, Reece and Raine. Three things happening in my life right now are chaos, chaos and more chaos.

1. Home life is very hectic as the warm weather brings lots of landscaping jobs into our already busy schedule. My husband becomes this stranger of a man who walks in the door, showers and heads to bed. I am unofficially a single mom/teacher. It is a very busy season, but this too will pass and we will have a relaxing summer in just three short months.

2. School is also very hectic as the year comes to a close. 5th graders are getting ready for some seriously fun times with a few field trips, planning for middle school and an out of state three day trip to San Diego, California. I have to put the finishing touches on that as I will be the head chaperon during that excursion. AHHH, June 5th will not come soon enough I tell ya.

3. FPU and Parent's visiting are also on my plate. FPU is Financial Peace University, Mo and I are trying our damnedest to get out of debt and live like no other, so we can truly live like no other. It is going pretty well. We have completed step 1 and are working on paying off a snowball list of debt. We have made huge changes in our budgeting and cut several luxuries that are not really needed. Both sets of parents are coming to visit us during the month of April. My parents will be here for 2 weeks and then within a one day turn around Mo's parents are coming. May will be busy as well, because as soon as we say goodbye to the Hauguel rents, I fly home to Bflo to visit some girlfriends.

LIFE~ I always wanted to grow up so fast and thought it was going to be so great. Now I just want to go back to hanging out by my pool and playing outside like I used to when I was a kid....

No comments: