Monday, March 23, 2009

Embarrassing Moments

HHhhhmmmm, not so sure how to answer this. I can't pick just one moment, there have been way too many.

  1. Weekly, I am embarrassed by the things my children say, what does that say about me as a mom?
  2. I have called people the wrong name, a couple of times until they tell me differently.
  3. We are in debt and moving back into our first home so we can eventually get back to the east coast or at least out of Vegas!
  4. I was supposed to observe a student at another school in the morning and almost showed up in the afternoon. Luckily, it worked out.
  5. I got all mixed up in my posting, I think I was supposed to post this one yesterday and the my inspirational list today.
  6. I got two traffic tickets in one day, the day before I married my love.
  7. I take on too many things and then don't do them well enough.
  8. The state of clutter and unnecessary stuff in my home and classroom embarrasses me.
  9. My son's horrible haircut. Yes I gave it to him and luckily it will grow back!
  10. This list!

No comments: