Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bragging

WOW, I'm a bit humble so I don't like the idea of this post. Just last Friday before heading to work, I broke down and cried because I was feeling so stressed and worthless. Today while at work I was praised and praised and praised some more. I met with my principal for my yearly evaluation and boy does she make me sound good on paper. I spoke with a few parents who were very grateful to me for my no nonsense style of teaching and asked me to continue especially as the weather warms up. My friend reminded me that I am a good friend. And even though I am not supposed to talk about my children or spouse, well my kiddos appreciated me tonight too. We enjoyed a fun game of "Simon Says" at dinner. I can make eating green beans fun. I am a free spirit with an anal side when needed. I choose the outdoors over TV and can climb rocks in the most uncomfortable shoes. I have developed an obsession with running and have increased my speed and distance quite a bit during this past month. I, I, I. I think that is enough bragging for one night!!

No comments: