Friday, March 20, 2009

Weekend Mayhem

A free post day, we are half way through with our 14 days of posting. Wow, I have been a bit of a slacker not posting very insightful information. I would leave my posting for the last thing to do before bed and then be too tired to think or write. SORRY =(

Weekend Mayhem, is what I want to share.
After work, I had to assist with a wedding rehearsal. Home to eat with the family and play with kids. Bedtime routine. Blogg. Sleep. Tomorrow, I will wake at 5:45, on a Saturday, to run 7 miles; just so my hubby can get an early start on his day of landscaping. After a cup of joe and a nice hot shower I will begin my nonstop running from place to place. Target to purchase 2 birthday presents for 2 parties we will be attending Sat & Sun. Lil Pastry Chef for one of the birthday parties. Home to clean kids and put them down for naps. Church to assist with a wedding. Meet Mo and kids at a friends house where they will hang out while Mo and I go to dinner and the Philharmonic Pops concert. AHHH, I will be exhausted and probably falling asleep during my date night. I remember when date nights were easy. We would plan it all out and go. Now it involves so much work, sometimes I wonder if it is even worth it. What do you all do to make it easier? Not pack so much in your day, so you can actually stay awake and enjoy it?

Sunday is just as busy. Church. Mini Grand Prix birthday party with Reece. Raine and daddy will go home to nap and work in the garage. Back to church for FPU. Dinner. Bedtime routine. Prepare for the week! Spring break can't come soon enough. Pray for me during this oh so hectic weekend. Pray I see the joy in everyone's face around me and that I can actually feel some JOY as well! Then go and enjoy yourself! ;)

No comments: