Monday, March 16, 2009

Teach Me

BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 3: If nothing else, BufBloPoFo is a learning tool. Last year, we learned how to load a dishwasher, how to take a leak, etc. Let’s keep that going this year, but instead of focusing on what people are doing wrong, tell me what you think you do right. Walk me through a process. Give me the step-by-steps. Can you make damn good baba ganoush? Can you tie a bow tie? Can you pour the perfect Guinness??? Teach me how, perfesser.

I can teach you how to read and write! I am a teacher by trade and love all grades. Hee hee, but the people who are learning the most from me are my children. They are learning manners, responsibility and kindness. They learn by watching and once they go to school it will all be part of who they are. If I can not teach my own kiddos now, what kind of teacher am I?

No comments: