Sunday, March 15, 2009

Perfect Meal

If you had the power to put together the most perfect, end-of-the-universe, nothing-better-was-ever-made repast, using whatever ingredients you want, and with whomever you’d like as your co-diners, what would you want? Tell me about one little bit, or all fourteen courses. Tell me about venue, about background music, about which box of wine goes best with which flavor of ramen noodles.

Not sure about this one because as I was getting ready to type this my son came down and said his belly hurt. I sent him back to bed saying he'll be ok, it hurt because he was full from the cereal he ate a few hours ago. He said ok and as he started walking into his room, I heard that dreaded sound, yep, puking. I ran up to help him and he said, "I told you I was sick!" I guess I should have really believed him or got my arse off the computer to at least tuck him back into bed. So, I can't really think about food after cleaning up that mess, oh the smell. You all know it, so I'm sure you understand.

No comments: