Sunday, June 01, 2008

Birthday Month is Here

YAY! It's JUNE, my favorite month of the year! June means so many things, most importantly my birthday! June 5th is the best day of the year. You all must agree, you love me and if it weren't for that very special day, you all would seriously be missing out.

So on my birthday, I get to check out of my second grade classroom and move in to a much larger fifth grade classroom. Yay for me. :) I am going to bust my tail so I can go to work at 8:00, check out and walk out those doors until Aug 18th.

SUMMER VACATION is also a big reason I love the month of June! Road trip to the Jersey Shore plans start to really come about and lounging at home with my kiddos is an everyday thing, not just a weekend thing.

In honor of my birthday month, I am challenging myself to post something great about the month of June each and every day of it!

No comments: