Saturday, May 31, 2008

May is over already

WOW how time flies. Lately I feel like I need a remote that stops time so I can get all the stuff done that I need to and then life can resume as normal. Anyone got one of those or some extra arms. What was that movie where that guy kept cloning himself and each version was wackier than the other. Even that sounds good right about now. My friends quote movies left and right they probably know which movie I talking about. ANYWHO...

May was a busy month for me: Retreat the first weekend, Home the second weekend, Sea Camp the third weekend, Camping the fourth weekend, Home this last weekend.

Camping was awesome last weekend. We were up in Pine Valley Utah and it was the worst weather ever. It snowed, it hailed, it rained, and it was sunny. We froze! Four families attended this Miserable Memorial Day Weekend camping trip. Two of us slept in campers and two of us slept in tents on the very wet, very cold ground. I am so proud of my friends and their families for sticking it out in the uncomfortable conditions. We had been planning this trip for a few months and it was touch and go there for awhile. I took some positive pills or something last week because I kept saying, it's gonna be great, don't worry about the weather, dress warm, we can stick it out. God knows we have been planning this...

No comments: