Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thank you girls

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people that treat you right and forget about the ones that don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised that it would be worth it.

This quote is dedicated to girlfriends who make all things in life fun and carefree. Thanks for taking me out last night! I needed to get away and have some girl time without kids. BJ's was a blast, so much fun dealing with that awful waiter. Let's go again for Jess's b-day but later in July so I can attend! (Sure) Bingo was also so great, but when are we going to win? Thanks again girls for all of my letters, my movie, my moving day breakfast and help, and my night out. Mostly of all, THANK YOU for being there for me when my family is so far away. I love you guys :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet Jo....you are loved.

Jessie said...

love you too, Jo :)

And yes. We WILL go out for my birthday :)

Jenene said...

Wish I could have gone! Stupid knee...gosh. Glad you had fun, JoJo!