Wednesday, June 04, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT

EXHAUSTION is setting in. I was up way too late last night and certainly could be tonight. My house looks like a tornado blew threw it, so does my classroom. My students did great today. While I tried to get some stuff done, they enjoyed some cake & a movie for my birthday. My AWESOME room mom Jessica Baldwin coordinated a class birthday present for me. A Borders gift card and notes from each of the kids; summer reading here I come. Thanks Jess!

I layed down to watch a movie with Reece and totally fell asleep; this was at 7:45 pm. I knew if I stopped moving I would crash. I woke up a couple times when Mo came home and when I realized it was 9:00 and Reece still hadn't gone to bed. Spoke with my hubby, did the dishes, tucked my son back into bed and here I sit.

I need some sleep. Tomorrow is the last day of work until August 20th. Jess & Erin are going to come in and help me finish moving the rest of my room. THANK GOODNESS FOR GREAT FRIENDS!

No comments: