Friday, June 13, 2008

Days of excitement

I can't keep up with daily bloggin on summer break because our days have been pretty jammed pack with fun. Here's a brief update:


WEDNESDAY 6/11/08
Tried to organized my home in the morning then met some friends to go swimming. Home for lunch and naps. Visited with more friends for a BBQ and more swimming. It was a Memorial Day camping trip reunion full of funny pictures and stories. We had so much fun just chilling and chatting.


THURSDAY 6/12/08
Stayed home all day trying to allow for some serious rest and relaxing for my exhausted kiddos. Is it bad that they watched three movies? Well, Raine only watches a little bit, she doesn't sit still. Reece on the other hand has a great Little Einstein mat that he lays on and enjoys a snack picnic style while he watches a flic. I was doing even more organizing than Weds. It feels good to see my list of projects getting accomplished. I can't believe the week is over already though. I still have so much I want to do before we leave on our trip. Mo and I were able to go out on a date. We used some gift cards for dinner, a movie and a new shirt. It was so nice to go out and chat since we haven't been able to do that in a very long time. We finally saw Indiana Jones, not sure I really cared for it as much his other movies. I was full of delicious Cannelloni from Maggiano's Little Italy restaurant so it was a little tough keeping my eyes open.

FRIDAY 6/13/08
Stayed in bed until almost 8 am, feed the kidlets breakfast, threw in a load of laundry and vacuumed. Walked the kiddos to the playground for a break from our house before it got to hot. Reece was very helpful walking Dublin Dog. After lots of running around we walked back home. Reece was warn out and rode in the umbrella stroller while Raine toddled behind us. She was so cute trying to keep up with us. Mo came home for a few hours so I could go purchase my camera and get my hair cut and colored. It was a nice 3.5 hours away doing things I needed to do. My hair is so short, but the spouse loves it just as much as I do. I played with the kids while Mo went back out to landscape and buzz his head again :( Then we all went swimming before dinner. It was a very fun filled day! Now, I am just waiting for the battery to charge on my camera so I can play with it!

There is the week's update and hopefully I won't skip anymore of my daily bloggin. How was your week?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

what kind of camera did you get?!?!?!?! TELL ME!! :) :) :)