Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Accomplishments

Don't you just love when your to do list gets done and then some. I never make mine too long; that way I will feel a sincere sense of accomplishment.

Called my sister and dad.
I filed all the projects my kids did throughout the spring.
I handed in 20 report cards for critiquing.
Paid a couple bills.
Got gas.
I had Jess take pictures of the kids and I, got them developed and made my scrap page for each student.
Finished the students scrap books.
Brought chips and nacho cheese to school.
Took down a little bit more of my room.
Cleaned out a few more files, supplies, and cupboards.
Taught about Father's Day and had the kids write awesome letters to their dads'.
Taught about tan grams and had the students play with them.
Cooked dinner~Pasta is quick and easy~Reece and Raine love it!
Bathed the kids, read books and put them to bed.

I bet there is a bunch more but I can't remember right now and my list to far away to check it.

No comments: