Monday, April 18, 2011

Today

Life moves so freaking fast, take your time and note down what you did TODAY.
Today is very important.
Yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't certain.
The best day to live is TODAY.

Here is what I did today:

made homemade cinnamon vanilla waffles

3 loads of laundry

opened a Easter package from Noni & Pe Pere

played with new dancing Easter bunny

read about Princesses and rock climbers

1 puzzle

read lots of blog posts and Facebook status updates & comments

chatted with friend on the phone & made plans to swim

explained what free will is to my 6 yr old son

listened to a lot of Justin Bieber music

tickled, kissed and hugged the little people in my home (a lot)

vacuumed

watched a very frustrating hockey game

called my sister

attended an amazing bible study and ate a delicious brownie

shopped for more Easter goodies at the dreaded Walmart

I enjoyed the first day of Spring Break and am trying to appreciate the little things this week since I can not have my way and spend a few days in California. What did you do?

No comments: