Saturday, April 16, 2011

Camping with Daddy


Ready to sleep in the tent.

Reece fell in love with Arthur the dog
and hung out with him as much as he could.

Raine was supposed to be taking an afternoon nap.

Sweet, sweet blessings from the Lord!

I love this picture. It shows the innocence of my children and the joy they have within them, especially while camping with daddy and his friends. I had planned an all day scrap event at church from 9 until 9. Mo put on his super dad cape and took the kiddos to a huge Easter egg drop extravaganza, then out to Lovell Canyon for the a little spring camping. The had the best time and didn't want to come home. All three of them wanted to stay and camp another night. They loved playing in the dirt and made swords with sticks. Raine said she loved the smores the most. Daddy loved every minute of it. I was spoiled by how much mommy time I had to myself, Mo should probably take them camping at least once a month. Glad they all loved it!

No comments: