Sunday, April 17, 2011

Someday...

I will go on vacation during spring break.

I will not have to save money for it because there will be extra money in the blow fund for it.

I will get to go a shopping spree for a new spring/summer wardrobe.

I will get to be a stay at home mom.

I will have new floors and counter tops.

I will be cheering on my son as he runs around the bases or steals the ball from the other soccer player.

I will encourage my daughter to keep practicing her ballet dance.

I will be able to fly up to Reno for a girls weekend without a plan or budgeted trip.

I will be soaking up the rays and playing in the waves in Maui.

I will be free from grading papers.

I will have an extensive collection of stories to tell my children's spouses.

For now I will appreciate the blessings God provides.

No comments: