Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Swimming


She is so sweet, I just love her hair.


Reece has been learning how to dive, he almost had it last summer but a winter without swimming and he's forgotten what to do. Now he's back at it and loves it as much as I do.


He really is a fish and loves the water.
We are so blessed to know and love the Feldman family. They are even joining us for a week of our summer Jersey Shore vacation this year. I can not wait for that. It will be so much fun sipping yummy adult lemonade on the beach with Tina. Today, she let me bring the rascals over to swim all while she prepared herself for a staycation at The Four Seasons. What a life huh?
I sat on my tush and enjoyed watching the kiddos splash in the pool. Sunny 86 degree weather lends itself well to a relaxing by a pool on this Tuesday morning. We will definitly head back there a couple more times this week.

No comments: