Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Only 3 days away

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring break. I need some "stay at home days" with nothing but noisy children, birds chirping and the sun shining. Finishing a good book would make it pretty great as well. My mind is racing with all the things I would like to accomplish while at home for seven days. Fortunately, the outdoors will be luring me into it's splendor and I will be playing much more than checking things off my To Do list. Anyone up for a hike at Red Rock or Mt. Charleston?



Some of the things I hope to do on my vacation in Las Vegas...


  1. Go for a hike at Red Rock & Mt. Charleston.

  2. Take some morning walks and mid-day bike rides to all our favorite playgrounds.

  3. Listen to a book on my ipod, catch up on my Hillside Sunday Sermons.

  4. Finish Eclipse and start Breaking Dawn.

  5. Purge and sell stuff we don't use any longer.

  6. Scrapbook

  7. Hang out with friends.

  8. Go on a few family dates and a date with Mo Mo.

  9. Bake something yummy.

  10. Make the best memories I can so that my children don't want to go back to school. They love it so much they'll just keep asking when they go back. I shouldn't be complaining about that should I?

What are your plans for Spring Break?

No comments: