Friday, March 19, 2010

Life isn't a guided journey...

and I sure need a port to dock my ship. I need this weekend like a flower needs sunshine.

Tuesday I had a meeting after dinner for 2 hrs then went back up to school for 3 more hrs.

Wednesday I had class from 4:30 to 7:30 and then went back up to school for 2 more hrs. I didn't even get to have a green beer!

Thursday I worked from 8:30-7:30 because we had family literacy night.

Friday I crammed to get papers graded and only completed a quarter of them. I guess I will try and fit that in my happy hectic weekend.

Tonight I am gathering with 3 other Twilight obsessed girls to buy the movie at midnight. We will then enjoy us some sexy vampire and werewolf cinematography. I can't wait for some dreamy relaxing with good friend, I just wish Shontell could fly in!

Saturday we have sports class and another bowling birthday party. Hopefully, I won't be too tired.

Sunday we have church, a rollerskating birthday party and an opportunity to see Lion King at Mandalay Bay. I am really looking forward to that, it has been something I've wanted to see for some time now!

No comments: