Saturday, December 05, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...



















How bout this one guys?




Lil tree strapped to the Vue.




Jingle Bell Rock was playing and the kids started rocking out.



A bit snuggle because she was still a little sleepy.


Family fun was had this morning! We were out the door by 9am to pick out a Christmas tree and build a wagon at Home Depot! The kids had a ball running around the Christmas tree lot, playing hide n seek with their dad! I snapped some cute pics and then we found the perfect lil tree for our home. Mo watched the highschool helpers tie it to the top of my lil Saturn Vue. We ran the tree home, let it open up in the garage for a few hours and headed back to the Home Depot for a kid clinic.

We were meeting my friend Traci and her cute boys. It was our first time building something at the kids clinic and Reece & Raine loved it! Daddy helped Reece with his lil wagon and I assisted the stubborn "I do it" lil lady! Mo took over helping Raine and I snapped some pics. We had a ball building our wagons. The kids couldn't wait to take them home and paint them. Reece chose to paint his red like a traditional wagon and Raine chose her favorite color, blue! They tow those little wagons all over the house.

After a few hours of decorating the house, Mo was home from landscaping, and ready to decorate our perfect little tree, well sort of. I started decorating while he cooked some delicious pork chops. Reece loved hanging ornaments but clumped them all in one spot! I had to keep rearranging them. A few minutes later he found the red and silver bulbs full of glitter. He would rub his hands all over the bulb then wipe the glitter on his face and say look mom I'm sparkly.  I love Christmas with my lil family.


No comments: