Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Christmas Break

I love this time of year so much! Two weeks off of school to spend with the ones I love so dear. I am really excited about Christmas morning because my kids are starting to understand what it all means and how gift giving works. Our whole family from the East Coast sent out presents for the little rascals plus they received a few from the neighbors and friends. We will open them tomorrow Dec 21st and let them play with them for a day or so before we head up to Reno to visit the Brewers and Dahirs. Mo & I plan on bringing five presents from mommy & daddy up to Reno with us. We won't really be mentioning Santa because we believe Jesus is the reason for the season. We will be making him a birthday cake and singing Happy Birthday Dear Jesus...
No, I am not a hypocrite, I do too believe in Santa and I help my kids believe also, but he only brings a couple of presents and he will be delivering those to Vegas because he didn't get our letter that we would be in Reno. I get to watch my darlings open presents three times this year, Dec 21st, Dec 25th and then Jan 2nd! Now I'm off to wrap the bunch we are traveling with!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: