Sunday, November 29, 2009

THANKFUL

I am so behind in my posts but had to say how Thankful I am for this season in my life. The Hauguels are one blessed family and I need to give God all the praise for that.

Thank you Lord for

  • allowing us to spend a couple days with the East Coast Hauguel siblings
  • being able to take our kids to Disneyland for the first time
  • seeing life through the eyes of 5, 4 & 3 year old cousins
  • laughing and crying more in one weekend than ever before
  • feeling endless amounts of happiness & joy
  • a few mom moments of impatience
  • my amazingly smart husband
  • my of so giving sister-in-law & brother-in-law
  • my dear friends at work who made it possible for me take Wednesday off
  • my dear friend who took care of my home and Dublin Dog
  • friends who insisted on Breakfast with Minnie to start the Disney experience
  • the Disney characters who work so hard & made my children smile
  • a gift card to buy pictures from the breakfast
  • a delicious Turkey dinner at Claim Jumper with a gift card blessing for a future visit
  • excellent weather, great food and more memories than I can write down
  • my sweet grandfather & parents who shared an early inheritance to make this experience all possible

So how was your Thanksgiving?

No comments: