Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas cards

Wow, It's December and I am still so behind in my posts. I am sitting here sipping an Irish coffee staring at my pile of Christmas cards wondering where I put that extra box. I wrote out 60 cards and still need to write about 20 more to all those college friends who need to see how cute our kids are. I chose to use an old school christian themed card and develop a single pic of Reece & Raine with Mickey ears on. I am pleased with our cards this year because the pic of my joyful babies is priceless. I scribed on the inside, "We hope your Christmas is a magical as our 1st trip to Disneyland." Your card will be in the mail tomorrow after school. I found a slew of old 41 cent stamps so it shouldn't cost me that much to mail all of these off. I never realized how expensive Christmas cards could be until Mo asked how much I needed from our Christmas budget. It will be interesting to see what it all adds up to since I am using cards I bought a few years ago, stamps I have had laying around and a single simple pic. I am hoping under 20 bucks...

No comments: