Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MUSIC

My weekend has been spent playing with my little wonders, listening to music, organizing photos, grading papers, doing laundry and cleaning. Can I just say that without music, I wouldn't have been able to enjoy half of those things or actually get through them. It's so much better cleaning when loud hyper music is playing in the background. My kids ask for their Elmo, Mickey Mouse or Veggietale music while taking their evening bath. I can find great tunes on my satellite radio while driving around town. The best part of music is the memories it brings back. I was importing some of my cds to my itunes and it brought back so many awesome memories of college and even high school. I also realized that I need some new music. I think I will raid my friends collections soon. I was watching some clips on utube and starting making a list of artists I have been wondering about. Music is such a powerful way to express your thoughts and enjoy other people's talents. I really miss hearing my talented friends Melissa and Shontell sing...

No comments: