Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hike at Red Rock Canyon


You wish you were with us on our hike today because you would have had a ball!






My kids were rock stars! We started around 11:00am and when we returned to the car it was 1:39pm. I was so shocked. We brought Dublin dog and she was more of a pain than the 2 yr old. Reece wouldn't stay with Raine and I, he would scurry ahead and then call back to us from a top a rock, it was fantastic! We had lots of snacks and played hide and seek in the wash. Then as we were leaving we found this really tiny run off from the natural spring. I told Reece to grab a stick and play in the water. Raine followed right behind her big brother except she was actually standing in the water. I can't wait to take them out again next weekend. I really need to be independently wealthy so I can be outside playing everyday! I was so excited to have another fantastic outdoor adventure with my 2 awesome angels.

No comments: