Thursday, July 26, 2007

THANK YOU

I just need to comment on the fact that I have fantastic friends! This past Sunday I attended church for all the wrong reasons; to see my friends. I took Reece to his classroom and Raine to the nursery. At both of the classroom doors I was greeted by my friends. They were so sweet asking about our adventure across the country. It was when I was walking into the sanctuary that I ran into two of my closest friends chatting away! Both gave me big hugs and told me how much they missed me. Then I walked into church for worship and saw my dearest friend whom hugged me so tight. We were both beaming ear to ear. It felt so good to be home. After my summer adventures on the east coast; I always question why I live here in Las Vegas and not near my family. It is because of moments like these that I stay here. I am so blessed to have these strong Christian women in my life. THANKS FRIENDS for all you do!

This week is VBS at our church. Reece goes to his 3 yr old class and Raine hangs out in the nursery. Both kids are loving it and having a ball. I spoke with Mo today and told him about Reece and his 6 o'clock debut on stage tomorrow. He said he is driving home and wouldn't miss it! He really misses his little guy. Pray for this last leg of his journey, he will be driving almost 18 hours today. He was going to stop at my brother's house in Park City to rest but he's decided to keep truckin'. Crazy...

That's what's been up around here since we've been home. LIFE IS GOOD! :)

1 comment:

shontell said...

whatever. if you lived here you would walk into rooms full of great friends tooooo. sigh. Sorry about your job, Friend. God has a plan for you. Don't give up.