Saturday, July 21, 2007

We are finally HOME

Well the end of our journey has arrived. We flew home to Vegas yesterday. I did it! I drove across the country with two children 2 and under. I then schlepped them all over the place from home to home like experienced nomads. Lastly, I flew 5 and 1/2 hours with the two of them on a plane. No they did not sleep. Yes, they were angels. I think I deserve an award! :)

After a month of travelling and staying in so many beautiful homes, I am so ready to be in my own house. Sadly, it is quite dusty and dirty. Hence the cleaning that will take place the next couple of days. I am also very ready to redecorate. I wish my house could look as great as all the homes we visited. I need some decorating help; oh and some cash to do it. Time would be good too. Anyone know where I can find all three of those things.

Off to clean!

1 comment:

shontell said...

YAY for home. You are an amazing mamma. I may just make you an award. My favorites come in the form as a parking lot massage. My new friend Erin Harrison is a professional parking lot massager. Although, I have to say, I felt as though the police were going to come questioning if we went on for much longer lol.
I am soo glad you are home. Your pictures tell tales of happiness. Scrap them. Do you keep journals on your trips? You really should. What a great way to mile marker your life. What fun to read how crazy your previous summer was!