Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Thankful

But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57 NLT

So this was my daily verse today and am I ever so thankful lately. Here are a few things that make me realize I am truly blessed...

... summer vacation
... friends who let us crash at their houses at the drop of a hat
... cute kids who bring a smile to my face more times in a day than I can count
... an unbelievable husband who pushes through tough times and rises to every challenge our life brings us
... oceans and beaches
... friends
... hot dogs & mac n cheese
... family on the east coast and friends who are our family on the west coast
... connections that make life seem somewhat simpler
... smiles and giggles of children playing
... shade so I can sit outside and watch my kiddos swim
... friends with the same problems as me so I can vent :(
... a good book
... great music that makes my son say "let's dance mama"
... dublin dog who puts up with kids crawling all over her
... being alive to experience all this and more

I think this list could go on and on. What are you Thankful for?

No comments: