Wednesday, July 11, 2007

YEAH~ I got a new password

I'M NOW BACK TO BLOGGING AGAIN!

I couldn't remember my password and couldn't get a signal from our house near the beach. We are having a blast on vacation. I have been journaling our adventures along the way. Our 5 day road trip across the United States went exceptionally well. Thanks for all of your prayers. My 2 year old and 9 mos old were the best behaved lil angels parents could ask for. Mo even said that he has taken this trip several times before and each time he thinks it couldn't get any better than this. He never imagined travelling across the USA with two lil tykes, cramped in the back of his four door Toyota, would be so rewarding and fulfilling! Wow, big steps for my hubby! More details to come. Just wanted to share how great God is!





On a side note~ Please pray for my phone interview this Friday, July 13th at 9am (pacific coast time) with the Odyssey Charter School in Vegas. To teach with them would be a huge blessing for our family!

No comments: