Thursday, July 19, 2007

A whirl wind of traveling update

WOW, since leaving the shore we have visited four more families. We love all of you who have put us up and delt with our crazy family. I've really loved our adventure this summer but boy am I ready for my own home and bed; plus I miss our Dublin doggie. Not to mention all I feel like I have done this summer is EAT! Lots of yummy treats everywhere we go. I am currently residing at my sister Jaime's house for the next two & a half days. Mo is leaving to work at a camp in Montana tomorrow and the kids and I fly home Friday, July 20th. We arrive in Vegas at 12:30, just in time for the kids to nap. No, let's pray they sleep on the plane. Well, let's hope one of them sleeps, preferably Raine. I had to use a free ticket from southwest for myself; so I bought both kiddos their own seat. I have a 5 and half hour non-stop flight. I don't really feel like having my 24 lb 11 month old sitting on my lap for that long. Plus if she's in her car seat, it is very likely she will sleep. Entertaining Reece will be the hardest part. I have the portable DVD player and a few more dollar store toys he hasn't seen yet; so we should make it through the flight okay. Please pray for this last leg of our journey. See you in VEGAS!!

No comments: