Saturday, October 28, 2006

One More Week

I am sad to report that I only have one more week of maternity leave left. It has been a wonderful yet eventful nine weeks. Both sets of parents have been here and visited. I have taken way too many classes for a masters plus 32 credits pay raise. Daddy gave Reece a haircut (more to come ...). I'm supposed to be in RENO, NV celebrating my dear friend's 30th birthday, but life wouldn't let me (more to come ...). Lastly, my baby girl is finally starting to smile and coo. Just when Baby Raine is starting to develop a fun personality; I have to go back to work!

I guess I don't have to go back to work. I could stay home with my adorable kids. Then they might get taken away since they wouldn't have a home to live in. BILLS, BILLS, BILLS. Who created all the debt we have? Oh, that would be Mo and I! No really just Mo, he's the one with the expensive taste. Not true at all, I like a glass of fine wine every once in a awhile also. Just what will I do during my last week of leave...

No comments: