Friday, October 06, 2006

Bad MOM moment


well sort of...

I am starting to get the hang of this whole 2 kid thing, sort of. It had been a few days since my last shower. Raine was still sleeping so I plopped Reece in front of the Disney Channel, locked my bedroom door so he wouldn't come in a beat up his sister, then I took the longest hottest shower in a long time! When I got out, Reece was pounding on the bedroom door screaming! I didn't hear anything since I was taking time for me in that fantastic shower. Am I a bad mom or what?

PS: Look at what a chunky monkey my daughter is becoming...

Reece is getting ready to give his sister a kiss, not bite her head!




Raine at 5 weeks old is sitting in her brother's fun chair, just look at those chubby cheeks!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

i love your fat baby!!!!!!!