Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Life with two kiddos





Wow, it has been quite sometime since I posted. Life around the Hauguel household has been a little bit hectic. We celebrated Reece's second birthday, spent some final quality days with my parents before they flew back to New York and now are trying to adjust to the fact that we are a family of four. It is taking some time to figure out how to handle both kids so each one is happy and cheerful. People ask a boy and a girl, are you guys done having kids?
HELL YEAH, I say! This is not a good time to be asking. My sweet little angel who never really cried has shown us that she has a very loud and strong set of pipes. She is so very gaseous that it makes her very uncomfortable a lot of the time. I am nursing but swear to you I don't eat anything that obnoxious. I have three more weeks at home with my two beautiful but very needy children and then it is back to work. In the middle of that my in laws come in from Philadelphia for a visit. I look forward to that, it will break up the hum drum of watching Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I really want to stay home with my two kids for ever and never return to the classroom but being sleep deprived and patient is very hard to do. The moments I do get to myself are from 8 pm on and I'm ready for bed. What a whiner huh?

No comments: