Monday, October 30, 2006

New Hairdo!



AHHHHH~ I wanted to scream when I came home from the one too many Saturday classes I took these past few months. It wasn't because the traffic was backed up on the 95 due to the rain. It wasn't because there were toys all over the floor and my house was in disarray. It was because my 2 year old baby boy came running out of the bathroom to see me with a buzzed head. All he had on was his diaper. The boys just finished showering since they had hair all over them. Yes, Mo buzzed his head also. I wanted to cry. My baby boy will have plenty of these type of haircuts all throughout his life but why did Mo have to start so young. He had been warning me he wanted to do it. All summer he begged me to cut it. NO WAY, NOT YET, I would yell at him. I guess being home with 2 kids drove him to it. Maybe he felt he needed to get me back. It's just hair right, it will grow back. That's what I have to keep reminding myself. It just better grow fast, Christmas pictures are coming up.

No comments: