Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Visit to Santa at Bass Pro Shop

After a joyful musical at church this morning, we headed south to Bass Pro Shop or BPS according to Reece. Santa's Wonderland is a really neat place to play while your mama stands in line for an hour. Seriously, I earned some major mom points today. I joined the line at 11:10 and the kiddos sat on Santa's lap around 12:13. Yes, I timed it because I would call the hubby and tell him to bring the kiddos over to join the line. At least I was able to follow the Eagles game and enjoy their amazing comeback.

Daddy had no problem letting the kids practice with the Red Ryder Rifle,
yep the one from A Christmas Story.

I guess Daddy has the magic touch on how to get the kiddos to pose nicely for pictures,
look how sweet they look.

Santa had some serious words for the kids, look how intently they are listening to him.

All that time spent in line was well worth this priceless picture.

I will be one sad mama when my kids are too big for Santa's lap.

No comments: