Saturday, December 04, 2010

I am so THANKFUL for

an extra day off yesterday because Reece was getting over a 24 hr flu bug.

lunch with daddy at his school and then some fun holiday bargain shopping with my lil man. We scored some great deals!

a super fun Christmas Card party last night. I sat by my friend Jenene for the second year in a row. We ate a ton of yummy treats and laughed quite a bit!

my kiddos are getting their Cozy Christmas pictures taken by the best photographer in the land today. They are wearing their new Carters feety Christmas jammies and Santa hats.

that I got to lay in bed while my hot hubby took care of the kiddos.

yummy Starbucks Breakfast Blend coffee with delicious peppermint creamer.

Christmas music sung by my favorite artists.

my kiddos love to jump on their trampoline at all hours of the day, not matter how chilly it is outside.

my hot hubby who planted a beautiful Palo Verde tree in our backyard.

the fact that we have saved enough money to buy out the lease on my Saturn Vue; due to the various extra tutoring opportunities, landscaping jobs and GOD.

my very blessed little family who bring me such joy and laughter.

for the weekend...

No comments: