Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Decorations

This is the little Christmas Tree Reece made from a branch of our real tree. He came in with this branch and asked for some paper so he could make the ornaments and candy canes. I love how it turned out. Reece enjoys drawing, coloring and crafting all the time. When I went into his room to see where he placed it, this is what I saw...

I love that he set up all of his little stuffed animals to sit in awe and splendor. I had to zoom in to get a close up of the detailed candy canes.

Below are some pictures Reece took before we started decorating the tree. We were enjoying Sunday night football the Eagles beating the Cowboys, when he asked to take the pics.
Cute huh?


I bet your house looks just as festive. I love this time of year, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: