Monday, December 27, 2010

SPOILED

Our kiddos are very blessed, or shall I say spoiled! Whenever someone asked Reece what he wanted for Christmas he would say, "A DS but if Santa can't make that then I want a skateboard." Good thing Santa made the DS because it probably cost less than the visits we would have to make to the emergency room. Except Santa didn't make this one; Ma Mere, Mom Mom, Uncle Travis, and Uncle Andy all sent us Christmas money or gift cards. We told Reece this was a very special DS because it was from everyone who loved him.

"HOLY COW, I can't believe it, a DS!" he shouted.

I couldn't spoil my son without getting something just as awesome for my daughter. Black Friday online shopping was a success when I found the pink Leapster 2 for half price. Raine was just as excited as Reece.

She shouted, "A Leapster, I didn't even put this on my list."

Now look at what we've created; zombies who stare in to their magical little machines!



No comments: